[PyKDE] Bulk Mailing, Email Harvesting, Newsgroups - Promote your Site!

PSA contact at siteamp.cjb.net
Sun Nov 11 17:34:52 GMT 2001

"This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618,
Title #3, Section 301."

Learn about Self-Promotion and how to Automate your Advertising to
save you Time and Money.

http://siteamp.cjb.net

Thank You,
Professional Site Amplifiers

Legal Disclaimer:
--------------------------
"This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618,
Title #3, Section 301." (which states "A statement that further
transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail to the recipient by
the person who initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at
no cost to the recipient by sending a reply to the originating electronic
mail address with the word 'remove' in the subject line")

Our site offers users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving
communications from us and our partners (if there is a joint opt-in program
in place) at the point where we send new information to our visitors. If a
user should opt-in to any communications offered separately by a Web
site accessed by linking to that site through Professional Site Amplifiers,
the user will need to go to that site and opt-out of any communications
not wanted from that site. Professional Site Amplifiers is not responsible for
the opt-in/out-out practices or the content of such Web sites.