[PyKDE] QWidget.reparent trouble

Yves BAILLY kafka.fr at netcourrier.com
Tue May 22 07:57:48 BST 2001

Hello,

On Monday 21 May 2001 23:30, Phil Thompson wrote:
> 99% of overloaded methods do work. The small number that don't (of which
> QWMatrix.map is one) is because they they have signatures that are too
> similar and SIP can't distinguish between them.
>
> I have a patch from Toby Sargeant that might fix this which I'll look at
> once I've finished integrating his OpenGL support.
>
> The real problem with QWidget.reparent() is that the second overloaded
> method is simply missing. I should get around to adding it to the CVS later
> this week.

OK, thank you (and contragulation for this excellent work !).

By the way, have you an idea about the QObject.sender() problem ? It has
been posted (by me again, sorry) last friday. Note I've found a (not
very nice) workaround, but I just wanted to know if you had an idea.

Best regards,

--
   /V\   Linux /                          \        ___