[PyKDE] PyQt-2.4 doesn't work with windows 2000

Greg Green gregory.p.green at boeing.com
Mon May 7 17:10:22 BST 2001

> Isn't QInterlaceStyle implemented in the Windows version of Qt? (I
don't
> have the source to hand.)
>
> > But when I run any python program, I get the following erro:
> >
> > C:\PyQt-2.4\examples>python aclock.py
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "aclock.py", Line 56, in ?
> >     a = QApplication(sys.argv)
> >   File "c:\python21\lib\qt.py", line 125, in __init__
> >     libqtc.sipCallCtor(202,self,args)
> > TypeError: Argument 1 of QActionGroup() has an invalide type
> >
> > C:\PyQt-2.4\examples>
> >
> > I looked at the source and saw nothing obvious, this works on SGI
and
> > Linux. Any ideas?
>
> Did you also install the newly generated qt.py?  These must be in
sync.

QInterlaceStyle is in the windows version of Qt but for some reason
it won't link. I didn't pursue this further as I had the other
problem which is more serious. All of the files were in sync. I
triple-checked that. Also removed the other versions completely as a
further check.

--

Greg Green
Advanced Design Systems