[PyKDE] Excellent Tortilla Recipe- Earn extra income!

Old Fort Tortillas oldforttortillas at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 09:39:20 BST 2001

Ever wonder how to make those thick, soft, mouthwatering tortillas?

Well, over the years I have tried many different tortilla recipes, and have never
found one that suited me! I am very picky; my tortillas have to be thick
and soft and flavorful! I have finally got the perfect recipe! It is
quick, easy, fun to make, and the tortillas are DELICIOUS! My husband
requests that I make them daily! My tortillas are so good that I have
been making them and selling them around town with huge response, and
many repeat customers and "regulars". I sell my tortillas for $2.00 per
dozen, and have been told that I should charge more! I have decided to sell
my recipe for just a dollar more than I sell my tortillas for. For just
$3.00, you can make your own delicious, soft, thick homemade tortillas, or
even sell them to generate a little extra income. I am sure you will be as
happy with them as I and all my "tortilla buyers" are! If you would like to
order my recipe, you can send $3.00 to:

Old Fort Tortillas
Box 501
Fort Laramie, WY 82212

I will send you my recipe, along with the tips which will make them soft and
perfect every time, the same day I receive payment. Please include your
email address with payment so that I can send the recipe immediately.

I can also accept payments through Paypal, however I do need it to be from
current paypal balance, or checking account. I cannot accept visa charges
due to Paypal's limits. I will email the recipe to you as soon as I receive
confirmation from Paypal. If ordering through Paypal, send money to
oldforttortillas at hotmail.com and put "tortilla recipe" in the Email subject
field, and your email address in the Note box.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email, and have a great summer!

If this email offends you in any way, I am truly sorry. This is a one time
mailing, so there is no need to reply to be removed from future mailings.
Thank you for your time.