[PyKDE] Help needed with SIP

Gerard Vermeulen gvermeul at labs.polycnrs-gre.fr
Tue Jun 12 09:11:37 BST 2001

I also switched to using libtool v1.4. Nevertheless, I think that libtool in
combination with C++ is a can of worms (static constructors and
libtool don't match very well, because  the order of linking might be
important).

Adapting the policy of NOT installing the *.la libraries for C++ libraries
works for me.

To build an RPM  of PyQt-2.5pre1, I have to install libqtglcmodule-2.5.so
manually into $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages because
libtool wants to relink asssuming that libqtcmodule is already installed.
That fails. (PyQt.spec file attached).

Gerard