[PyKDE] How would you like to have your debts paid by someone else?

Global dave at g-merchants.com
Sun Jun 10 08:21:24 BST 2001

We will help pay your debts up to $100,000 and you don't have to pay us
back, ever.

A member owned International Association that helps the public get out of
debt. DON'T BORROW MONEY! Over $1,400,000 of personal and business debts paid.

It sounds too be good to be true, I know. I WAS SKEPTICAL AS USUAL UNTIL
CHECKED IT OUT! However, the purpose of the Debt Payment Club is to assist
the public in their payment obligations.

Debt Payment Club is an international association that has been in the business
of paying our members debts for the past five years.

Quit worrying about making ends meet and stressing over bills? The Debt
Payment Club can help pay your debts for you.

They are paying mine!

Want your debts paid off too?

If so, read on for instructions on how you can get more information on the
club.

In order to find out more about the program, the club requires that you
complete and return the Non-Disclosure/Non-Compete Agreement I've included
below. This form's purpose is to help prevent the creation of copy-cat
programs.

Once you return the form, either by e-mail or FAX, I will send you
information on how you can find out all about the club and get any and all
of your questions answered.

Please provide ALL the requested information in the spaces provided and
return to me ASAP. If you are returning by e-mail, please cut and paste the
entire form into a new e-mail, complete all the fields; type your full name
on the signature line and return to me at dpc9657 at yahoo.com
or fax to 240-359-1075

I look forward to receiving your completed form and getting you on your way
to a debt free future.

Congratulations for taking action, and I look forward to having you in the
club.

Best regards,

Pat

Debt Payment Club

Non-Disclosure/Non-Compete Agreement

Print this form  INVITED BY   Pat Hupp # 9657

The undersigned hereby agrees not to disclose any information given to
him/her regarding the Debt Payment Club to anyone, and further agrees not
to compete with the Debt Payment Club in the U.S.A. or anywhere in the world.

___

Fax this form to 240-359-1075

If you cannot print and fax this form, copy to e-mail, complete (type your
full name on the signature line) and send to dpc9657 at yahoo.com