[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: SIP/PyQt v2.5pre3

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 17:36:06 BST 2001

v2.5pre3 of SIP and PyQt are in the usual place at
http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/private/

With previous versions the one package compiled against all supported
versions of Qt. To simplify the versioning system I will now release
separate packages for different versions of Qt. For pre-releases I will
only release packages for the latest version of Qt (v2.3.1 in this
case). If you want to use a pre-release against earlier versions of Qt
you will have to build this yourself from the CVS version - it's not
difficult to do.

The changes are mainly related to SIP (although there are some PyQt bug
fixes) for PyKDE2.