[PyKDE] Why is Simon's libqtc.dll so small?

Simon Cusack sim at bluevolt.com
Wed Jul 4 14:10:24 BST 2001

I built it all statically, qt and sip are both in libqtc.dll, then I compressed it with upx from (upx.sourceforge.net).

I should have mentioned that it was compressed, I have been using the compressed version for a while and have
not had any problems.  My machine is Celeron 360 and I don't notice in startup lag.

I actually forgot that it was compressed.  I have had to copy it down a number of slow links
for some clients and compressing it made sense at the time.

Does anyone have a problem using the compressed dll?

Regards, Simon Cusack.