[PyKDE] PyQwt win32 binary?

ender kthangavelu at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 30 19:39:46 GMT 2001

phil,

thank you for releasing pyqt, pykde, and sip.

this email is just rude,  and i just wanted to say that  your work is
appreciated. If people want to update the libaries or develop them they are
free to do so.

i do have a question about doing just that.

i get the impression that there is no open source pyKDE interface planed for
KDE2X.

i was thinking about trying to do some work on wrapping the kde libraries,
but i was curious if there any technical problems with just following the
same pattern of using SIP to wrap the kde libaries as was done with KDE1?

thanks

Kapil Thangavelu