[PyKDE] Problem with QMenuData::insertIte

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 20:43:57 BST 2001

On 27-Apr-01 Phil Thompson wrote:

< snip 1-5 on why PyKDE1 is OK for me >

> There is also 6...

> Kick start PyKDE2 by implementing only enough of it for what you need for
> your application. I and/or others could then run with it.

I basically agree with you, ignoring some objections about the quality to
date of KDE2 and the need to support legacy code (I appreciate that
this has been largely a single-handed effort).

The only remaining objection is that I'm pretty clueless as to where
to begin (but no one with a clue seems to be willing to go ahead
with PyKDE2). A few pointers on how/where to start would be helpful.

Jim Bublitz