[PyKDE] Patch to sip-2.4 for SGI o32

Greg Green gregory.p.green at boeing.com
Sat Apr 28 01:33:05 BST 2001

The SGI o32 binary format doesn't have the 'bool' type in the native
C++ compiler. This has caused compilation errors in PyQt or other sip
modules. So I went ahead and took a shot at fixing the problem.

The other problem with SGI is that you must run automake -i to add
the dependencies into the makefiles instead of use the automatic
dependency checking provided by automake. With this patch and the
automake change, PyQt-2.4 compiles for me on the SGI irix 6.5 o32
format.

--

Greg Green
Advanced Design Systems