[PyKDE] RE: PyQT/KDE 2.4 compile errors

Roberto J. ivan_ilitch at yahoo.com.br
Fri Apr 27 20:13:58 BST 2001

-- Mensagem original --

=====
>>-You need QT-2.2.x (better 2.2.3 or newer) to
use-compile PyQt.

>No. PyQt should compile under all versions of Qt from
(I think) v1.42.

-It should, but it didn't compile for me and for some
other people around there.

-Also, like you sad, there is a version of Qt-2.0.x
which I couldn't compile PyQt with.

-Anyway, I think I didn’t express 'clearly' what I
mean to say: instead of 'you need Qt-2.2.x',
understand 'prefer to use newer versions'.

-Ah! Thanks for PyQt...great job.

 If
>it
>doesn't then it's a bug - but that doesn't mean I'm
ever going to fix bugs

>related to very old Qt versions. For example, there
is a version of Qt v2.0.x

>which PyQt fails to compile with - but I've got no
intention of fixing it.

>Phil

regards,

-- roberto