[PyKDE] SIP-documentation?

Arno Paehler paehler at gol.com
Thu Sep 14 16:31:13 BST 2000

The last argument to your QScrollView.__init__
should be a flag (i.e. an integer) if I am not
mistaken - I can reproduce the same error
with a QWidget.__init__ if I replace the flags
by None - None is a very peculiar Python Object
and probably not converted to an int = 0
as you presumably expect.

Arno Paehler