[PyKDE] Incremental building using sip?

Ted Drain teddrain at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 28 19:12:37 BST 2000

Here's my situation:
I have PyQt (2.1) built and everything is working fine.  I have my own C++
Qt classes (my classes inherited from Qt widgets) that I want available
from Python.

Is there any way to run sip in an incremental fashion to just create the
interface code for my classes w/o rebuilding all of PyQt?  When I try to do
this, the fact that my class includes (needs) Qt classes causes sip to
generate code for those classes as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ted
Ted Drain				 teddrain at earthlink.net
Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.