[PyKDE] ?

mark kimsal chugadie.geo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 17:24:40 GMT 2000

I don't see either of the two messages I posted yesterday.  Anyways,
both Per Gummedal's and Phil Thompson's code didn't work on my system.

QObject::connect: No such signal
QObject::rightButtonClicked(QListViewItem*,constQPoint&,int)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')

and

<qt.QListViewItem instance at 00798A3C>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "qt/pyqt22/examples/dirview.py", line 66, in handleClick
    print itm, itm.f
AttributeError: f

respectively.  I have encountered both of these errors (no such signal &
attribute error) in my quest to use user defined sub-classes in the
Signal Slot event model.