[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQt/PyKDE v0.11pre2

Pete Ware ware at cis.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:12:17 GMT 2000

A dependency on GNU make has crept into PyQT-0.11pre2/qt/Makefile (I
haven't compiled kde yet so something similar may be there).  I
think it's on the line:

    DEPS_MAGIC := $(shell mkdir .deps > /dev/null 2>&1 || :)

    -include $(DEP_FILES)

but I'm not sure.  Things work fine with GNU make but not Solaris's make.

beta 551% make
make  all-recursive
Making all in qt
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /n/gold/4/contrib/src/python/PyQt-0.11pre2/qt
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /n/gold/4/contrib/src/python/PyQt-0.11pre2
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'

--pete