[PyKDE] Re: Signal issues/Demo core-dump

Bill Eldridge bill at hk.rfa.org
Fri Jan 21 14:09:05 GMT 2000

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Bill Eldridge wrote:
>

> > Oops - running Linux 6.1, latest (2.0.2) QT,
> > latest PyQT.
> >

> That's curious - I thought PyQt didn't work with Qt 2.0.2
> at all?

Yeah, I'm one of those guys who refuses to believe the
warnings on the label (like, "Do not use around flame", etc.).
But yes, some things do work.  The tut7.py works if you
comment out the 1st line with PYSIGNAL.  (if you just change
the first one to "SIGNAL", it complains about "valueChanged"
not existing.  The 2nd PYSIGNAL seems to have no problem,
but it's the sender, not the receiver.

I haven't gone through all of them to see what else works
or doesn't.

--
Bill Eldridge
Radio Free Asia