[PyKDE] Working with empty QStrings

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 20:41:02 GMT 2000

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Phil Thompson wrote:
>

> > Consider it a bug - v0.9 did the right thing.  Looks like there is going
> > to be a v0.10.1 of PyQt as well as SIP.
> >

> Well that's good ;-). How's the Qt 2.0 compatible version coming?
> Does that need a lot of work on sip?

I had a bit of a break over Christmas - about to get back into it.  What
I'm doing at the moment is extending the parser to handle real C++
header files.  I'll then add a diff option that will compare C++ header
files with .sip files which will make it easier to move to Qt 2.0.  This
is taking longer than I expected (bison and I don't have a deep and
meaningful relationship).  So I may revert to hand crafting just to get
something (incomplete) out quickly.