[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: SIP/PyQt/PyKDE v0.13pre5

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 17:58:12 BST 2000

v0.13pre5 is in the usual place at
http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/private/.

The good news... It includes pyuic and the mydialog example provided
with Qt Designer seems to work perfectly.

The bad news... I've had to change the way enums are implemented - and
the change will break existing scripts. Enums are now more C++ like -
instead of saying something like Qt.Orientation.Horizontal, you now say
Qt.Horizontal.

I plan to release v0.13 as soon as possible after Qt 2.2 is released -
but if I manage to get Windows support in first I'll go straight to
SIP/PyQt/PyKDE v2.0.