[PyKDE] examples/application.py segfaults

Marco Bubke bubke at prinz-atm.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Sat Oct 2 14:39:07 BST 1999

On 02-Oct-99 Phil Thompson wrote:
> Marco Bubke wrote:

>> > Do anybody else have this problem?  If so, which version of UNIX?
>>
>> The same by me. Except that I used the gcc 2.95.1 for PyQt and Qt. There is
>> someting about QPixmap. It doesn't work.
>>
>> Marco
>
> ...and, of course, it works perfectly well for me (Linux with egcs
> v1.1.2). All I can suggest is removing code to see if you can isolate
> the lines that are triggering the problem.

Mmhh. I have the problem down triggered to QPixmap. It's definitly a problem to
use a XPM as a string. If I use it as file it runs perfectly. Then I noticed a
Problem with QmessageBox. There is no message methode. Maybe a bug. I haven't
the Problem with the original application in C++.

Marco