[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQt/PyKDE v0.10pre4

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 21 15:08:06 GMT 1999

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Phil Thompson wrote:

> I've put v0.10pre4 in the usual place at
> http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/private/.
>
> Changes since v0.10pre3...
>
> - things I had broken should now be fixed (particularly static member
> functions)
>
> - it might compile cleanly under Win32 now
>
> - I removed the last remaining place where I fiddle with reference
> counts under the covers
>
> - it's no longer necessary to get the format of signal/slot names
> exactly right (spaces are no longer significant).

Wonderful! Fantastic! It's that I've promised my daughter Rebecca
to have the computer to herself for the next quarter of an hour,
so I can't test it out for another hour (the other two will be
wanting to play, too), but as soon as they've finished, I'm going
to get it.

> I plan one more pre-release, so if there is anything more you'd like to
> see go into v0.10 then let me know. v0.11 will support Qt v2.x.

Great! Have you already decided how to handle the Qt 2.x Unicode
strings?

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://denden.conlang.org