[PyKDE] Metaobjects ?

Bradley Schatz bradley.schatz at netali.com
Tue Dec 7 13:56:07 GMT 1999

Hi,

I am currently playing around with ViPyl and wish to add functionality
that makes use of visual event building. It would be of great use if I
could access metainformation such as the signals and slots of classes. I
see the metaObject method of QObject, but I get AttributeError:
metaObject  Segmentation fault when I try to call it.

I see that static member functions are now supposed to be woorking, how
hard would it be to have this work?

Any suggestions on how I could get the signature of a method as well? ie
the types it returns, and the parameters it expects?

thanks

--
Bradley Schatz
http://www.netali.com