dark theme ?

Martin mh at ow2.org
Tue Oct 12 14:03:05 BST 2021

Hi,

Trying Eric for the first time and seems to match my needs.

I'm looking for a way to turn Eric dark, everywhere it's possible.

After searching in this mailing list archives, I found the following
post:

https://www.mail-archive.com/eric@riverbankcomputing.com/msg03971.html

Things I have tried inspired by the post above:
- My system theme is already a dark one
- Preferences -> Interface -> Interface -> Style Sheet and choose a
  dark named style sheet. Changes not much but minor parts of the UI
- Preferences -> Editor -> Highlighers -> Styles and import a style
  does the job at least for the editor part of the UI

So my question: is there a way to turn the whole UI in "dark mode" ?
because the default appearance is a bit aggressive for me eyes.

PS: I didn't find any user manual for Eric on the official Website, I
wonder if there is one.