Width of window in debug mode cant be set permanent

Vik vikarowitsch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 07:14:34 GMT 2021

Hi

I'm using eric6 21.9 on Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.2.

When I debug I get on the right side of the source editor window a
seperate window (without title. "Whats this?" feature does not provide
infos).
Then the local variable window is located.

This window contains imports, class information and so on. Thats very
usefull.
A popup menu allows to adjust Increment Width, Decrement Width, Set
Default Width.
But whenever one changes a source window the adjusted width is lost.

How can I set the width permanent?

Or how can I switch off the window when the Debug Profile shows the Left
Sidebar?

Thanks for a feedback

Vik