KIO Client error

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:44:28 GMT 2021

On 9/1/21 9:08 pm, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> This could be related to some *.desktop file (probably
> eric6_browser.desktop) somewhere in your home directory
> (~/.local/share/applications/).

Thank you Detlev for your reply.

Find did not find anything relating to eric in my home directory and so
it occurred to me that if I installed eric and then uninstalled it, then
I would clear the remnant that was causing the problem. This did solve
the problem and so I have reinstalled eric version 21.1. Now I've got to
think of something useful that I can create with eric .