pipenv and eric?

Christian Haul c.haul at web.de
Mon Jul 13 20:42:25 BST 2020

Hi all,
looks like I should have tried a little longer. Anyway, hopefully
someone with a similar problem will find this :-)

Am 13.07.20 um 20:05 schrieb Christian Haul:
> $ pipenv --python 3.8

This is the important line in the output:

> Virtualenv location: /home/xyz/.local/share/virtualenvs/piptest-UMZySpb3

> In Extras->Virtualenv Manager add a new environment
> name (does it matter?): pipenv
> directory: /home/xyz/projects/python/piptest

This should be the directory created by pipenv above (it's _not_ the
directory I ran pipenv in!):
/home/xyz/.local/share/virtualenvs/piptest-UMZySpb3

> python: /usr/bin/python3.8

Again, this should be the interpreter in the above directory:
/home/xyz/.local/share/virtualenvs/piptest-UMZySpb3/bin/python3.8

With this, running or debugging from within eric works!

Cheers.

Chris.