[Eric] ANN: eric 20.4 released

Mikhail Terekhov termimd at yandex.com
Wed Apr 8 16:50:40 BST 2020

I've tried to add the path to the default icon set, restarted eric, but
the icons still were the new ones.
If I click on the Show button in the Icons configuration page it shows
correct (old) icons preview though.

It is a matter of personal taste, of course, but I do not like the new
icon set. Other than that there is no any issue :)