[Eric] Type hints

Vasileios Anagnostopoulos fithis2001 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 07:56:08 GMT 2019

Hi Detlev,

Autocompletion does not seem to work for external libraries (only for what
I have already)

I have the following example

# load the someImage and show it
> from PIL import Image
>
> someImage : Image =
> Image.open("/Users/vassilisanagnostopoulos/Downloads/grant.jpg")
> print(someImage.format,  someImage.size,  someImage.mode)
> someImage.show()
>
> someImage.resize((100, 100)).show()
> someImage.rotate(180).show()

While (On Macos with python 3.8) I can navigate to the definition of
"open", Cmd + Left Click, when I write someImage. no suggestions come up. I
have the same problem with PyCharm / VSCode

Shall I add something else apart from Jedi?

Thank you.

--
Dr. Vasileios Anagnostopoulos (MSc,PhD)
Researcher/Developer