[Eric] Documentation generator

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun May 12 10:21:25 BST 2019

Hi Phil,

the eric6_doc tools is used to extract source code information from Python
source files and generate a tree (actually collection) of HTML files and
optionally Qt help files. For more details see 'eric6_doc --help'.

Your "documentation missing" question will not be answered by this tool. The
eric6 documentation is in the respective directory of the installed package.
Documentation sets for other Packages like Python or Qt in Qt Help format can
be downloaded as plug-ins and configured via the integrated help viewer (i.e.
web browser).

detlev at die-offenbachs.de