[Eric] Documentation is missing from IDE

Phil phillor9 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:31:06 BST 2019

Thank you for reading this.

It's been many years since I last used Eric6 and I've forgotten so much
that I hardly know where to begin. I've installed the latest Linux
version using pip. The first thing that I noticed is that there isn't
any documentation showing in the IDE. Instead this is showing: "No
source code documentation provider has been registered. This function
has been disabled."

Under Settings, QT Tools, Tools Directory I've added "/usr/lib/qt5/bin"
which now allows me to edit ui forms from the IDE but I'm wondering if I
need to add anything to Qt-Prefix and Qt-Postfix. Also I don't remember
what goes into PyQt tool Tools Directory.