[Eric] [eric] plug-ins' Python packages installation virtual environment

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Apr 17 18:23:20 BST 2019

Hi Christos,

indeed the three programs mentioned in your mail are searched for on Windows
via the registry. It is the _findExecutable() function of the plug-in file
(e.g. PluginPyInstaller.py). For other platforms only the PATH variable is
used. Should the method for Windows be extended to search the PATH as well?

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de