[Eric] Call tips from APIs not available?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jan 7 11:39:36 GMT 2018

Hello,

first thing to note is, that version 6.0.8 is very outdated and not supported
by me. I recommend to update to the most recent version of eric6, which is
18.01 (released yesterday). The version you are using is of August 2015.

The API files to use must be configured through the dialog shown in the
screenshot by adding them to the list.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de