[Eric] last version 18.01

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jan 7 11:34:51 GMT 2018

Hello Serge,

the French translations are not included anymore because they were too
incomplete. However, they are still included in the source code available
through the repository.

The segmentation fault you are observing on Mageia may be caused by the
distribution packages of Qt5/PyQt5/... I am developing eric on Kubuntu 17.10
and it works fine there. Unfortunately I don't have a Mageia installation
around. I'll try to install it in a VirtualBox VM.

detlev at die-offenbachs.de