[Eric] [Windows 32-bits] How to install either PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets or PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets?

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Aug 24 12:08:07 BST 2018

Hello,

the next release of eric6 will allow the installation using 32-Bit Python
missing QtWebEngine and QtWebKit. However, this means, that some functionality
is not available or limited to a certain extend. Whoever wants to try this
before the next release is done is invited to clone the source code
repository.