[Eric] [Windows 32-bits] How to install either PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets or PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets?

Tobias Rzepka tobias.rzepka at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:19:21 BST 2018

Hello Gilles,

Any reason to stick at PyQt 5.11? If not, it should be possible to downgrade to PyQt ‎5.10. I'm not sure, but the wheels for Python 3.6 should also work under Python 3.7 (but they have to be renamed to work , if no 5.10 was released for Python 3.7.

Tobias

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry 10-Smartphone.
  Originalnachricht