[Eric] start menu disabled

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Fri Aug 10 15:05:21 BST 2018

Hello,

this is an expected behavior and is mentioned in the release notes/changelog and in the announcement in this mailing list. The mechanism for configuring the Python interpreter has been changed in order to allow more flexibility in the future. Since eric 18.07 the configuration is done via „Virtual Environments“. Just configure these using the respective manager dialog (a default one with the interpreter used to execute eric is created automatically). These can be selected in the debugger config pages for Python2 or Python3. Once this is done a restart might be required and everything should be back to normal.

Detlev

detlev at die-offenbachs.de