[Eric] Background Client disconnecting...

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Wed Aug 8 21:13:51 BST 2018

Some new information... because I was writing to you, I left the "client
disconnecting" dialog up for a couple of minutes. Then I clicked "No",
don't reconnect, and got this:

> Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-tls.c: 493: _dl_allocate_tls_init:
> Assertion `listp->slotinfo[cnt].gen <= GL(dl_tls_generation)' failed!

and the program exited. That's never happened before... possibly some
kind of timeout????

I note the original error referenced "qt.network.ssl" and this one TLS,
so something regarding encryption... Could this be debugger trying to
connect to localhost or something? I'm on Ubuntu 16.04, and up to date
(including openssl) for that version.

Thanks again,

MikeM