[Eric] Background Client disconnecting...

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Wed Aug 8 09:52:29 BST 2018

I haven't done much python/eric dev for a while so I'm not sure exactly
when / what triggered this, but I now get frequent popup errors that read:

> The background client for Python3 disconnected because of an unknown
> reason.
> Should it be restarted?

There's no obvious difference whether I select Yes or No. Once eric is
running, everything seems fine. The shell  (3.5.2) is accessible and my
Django server starts up fine.

I assume I've screwed something up in some new settings related to
either virtual environments or the debugger, but I can't find any problems.

Any help or suggestions will be very appreciated!

Thx,

MikeM