[Eric] Feature request: run/debug dialog enhancement

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Sep 12 09:58:17 BST 2017

Hi Detlev,

guess, what Mikhail wants is a possibility to quickly switch between debuggers
where a user expects it, e.g. a combo in the Debug Project/Script dialog to
choose the Python version for the debugger.

Would spare one "change settings" turnaround.

If you switch debugger versions frequently, this combo would make the latest
setting obvious.

Cheers,
Pete