[Eric] How to get the PyLint plugin working with Eric6

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jun 12 11:36:12 BST 2017

Hello Burt,

please check, if eric can find the pylint executable. In order to do so, please open the external tools dialog (Settings menu) and let eric search for all the tools it should know about. If the search succeeds, the version information as well as the path to the external tool (e.g. pylint) will be shown under the respective topic.

Btw, your eric version is outdated and not supported anymore (at least not by me).

detlev at die-offenbachs.de