[Eric] Eric always runs "fullscreen"

Henrik Pauli henrik.pauli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 11:50:08 BST 2017

I found the fix to my similar issue after reading your responce, in my
case the application saved the height and width (and I suppose Eric does
that too, it's been a while since I used it and done PyQt stuff...), and
for some reason if the height and width are exactly the size of the
screen, marco will turn the application to a frameless full screen app.
Maximized options didn't help for Gwenview though :)  Interesting.