[Eric] Praise & (stupid?) question

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Wed Jul 5 00:21:06 BST 2017

I'm new to python and eric, and starting a django project. Eric is
inherently awesome, and the python mode + django plugin make it a
perfect environment for my needs... thanks to all who make it possible!

I do have one potentially stupid question.... which is, I can't figure
out how to create a new subdirectory without making it a python package.
Am I missing something obvious, or must this be accomplished outside of
eric?

Thanks again for all the hard work that's obviously gone into this project!

Sincerely,

MikeM