[Eric] Promote plug-ins to 'core' plug-ins

Mike Morris mike at musicplace.com
Mon Dec 4 20:10:53 GMT 2017

I'm not sure that I understand all the implications of the change...
other than perhaps more work on your part (?).

However, I use virtualenv and pip, so I would probably use those two
anyway... I'll check out the plugins !

My other concern would be startup time and performance; eric is great on
both, and I would not want to see those compromised.

Thanks for all your work on the project!!