[Eric] Installation of Eric on a windows 10 with AMD64

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Sep 28 17:15:29 BST 2016

Hello,

maybe you should browse through the eric documentation to be found on the
documentation page of the eric site. Otherwise just browse through the options of the
configuration dialog. I hope, I provided useful default values for all the options. If
something does work as you expect, please read the document or ask here.

Detlev

On Tuesday 27 September 2016, 15:22:32 Colin J. Williams wrote:
> I have, eventually installed Eric6, but it is not configured and no options
> are suggested.
>
> It would have been helpful if the readme.rst files were converted to html,
> or even if the rstToHtml conversion python program were provided.
>
> As before any help would be appreciated.
>
> Colin W.
>
> On 30 August 2016 at 13:43, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de>
>
> wrote:
> > Step 1: Download the archive and unextract it (use the zip archive)
> >
> > Step 2: Read the README file
> >
> > Step 3: do the installation
> >
> > On Monday 29 August 2016, 16:31:00 Colin J. Williams wrote:
> > > I would appreciate guidance. Mercurial is installed.
> > >

> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > > Colin W.

> > --
> >
> > Detlev Offenbach