[Eric] Eric(6) Tech.Report

Andrew Morley andrew at teabreak.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 05:51:54 BST 2016

On 26 Apr 2016, at 12:00, Studio - PM <studio-pm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Reader,   Probably my last "Eric(6) Tech.Report", at URL:  http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/eric-documentation.html  Now remaining rather curious to know if, and how, of any value to you. So long. Yours, - P.M.

I'd not read the report recently, but your message prompted me to read it.  Yes - I find it valuable.  Although Eric is my Python IDE of choice, there's a whole lot of what I'd regarded as oddities that were actually a result of me misunderstanding the design that went in to it. I now understand it better.  What's more this document improves the maintainability of it too.  So thanks, and well done!