[Eric] problems with Eric 6 editor

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Nov 22 11:15:06 GMT 2015

Hi,

I am observing this flashing as well. However, it only shows on Mac OS X. I haven’t seen this on Linux. This indicates, that it is not related to eric but rather Qt5 or PyQt5. Both thing cannot be changed by me. What I realized as well (and again only on Mac OS X) is, that the configuration window disappears behind the main eric window, when the color or font picker dialog is closed. This is not related to eric (at least I have no idea what could cause such a weird behavior).

Btw, sorry for answering a bit late but I was busy.