[Eric] ANN: eric 6.0.1 released

Evgeniy Alekseev darkarcanis at mail.ru
Mon Jan 19 01:37:43 GMT 2015

Hey there,

On Sunday 18 January 2015 13:52:01 Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> I just uploaded eric 6.0.1. It is a maintenance release fixing some bugs. It
> is available via the eric web site.
>
> http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/index.html

Actual Archlinux packages are available now into the [community] [1].
Unfortunately due to Arch standards I have moved 6.0.0 version only on Jan 15
after a two-week waiting in the testing.

Just a simple clarification: now there are several packages into [community]:

* eric - Qt5 python3-based build
* python2-eric - Qt5 python2-based build
* eric-qt4 and python2-eric-qt4 - Qt4 builds

Also now we provide translations. They are named eric{,-qt4}-i18n-$LANG and
depend only on Qt version.

1. https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/eric/
--
Sincerely yours,