[Eric] General plugin Info

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jun 29 10:29:39 BST 2014

Hi,

the activation  state of all plug-ins can be seen in the plug-in dialog. Plug-ins with an
'autoactivation' flag are activated when eric is started unless they were deactivated through
this dialog last time. On-demand plug-ins are started when needed, e.g. by loading a
Project that has a specific version control system activated/configured.

Documentation for the plug-in system is contained in the eric archive.

On Sunday 29 June 2014, 13:54:50 gowtham rangarajan wrote:
> How to run an ERIC plugin ? ; I can see about plugin running but
> others i dont know if they are .
> How to impl-ement a plugin/run a plugin in ERIC IDE ?
> is there any documentation--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de