[Eric] Pygments Qscintilla lexer optimisation

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:43:29 BST 2014

I was googling for a Pygment lexer for Scintilla and came across this
message. But none of the links work anymore. And I can't find any
LexerPygments in the qscintilla, pygments, eric4 or eric5 source code.
What I did find is this:
https://code.google.com/p/codimension/source/browse/trunk/src/editor/lexer/lexerpygments.py?spec=svn1598&r=1598

but I don't know whether this is the one you are talking about or a
completely different one.

Where is LexerPygments.py now?

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de