[Eric] Warning from libpng

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Feb 23 11:19:43 GMT 2014

On Saturday 22 February 2014, 16:52:05 Mikhail Terekhov wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Detlev Offenbach
>
> <detlev at die-offenbachs.de>wrote:
> >  Hi Mikhail
> >
> > are you using an old version of eric5? I did a check for that message
> > quite a while ago and that file was one of the corrected ones.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Detlev
> >

> > PS: Do you speak Russian? If so would you be interested in updating these
> > translations? I guessed it from your name.
>
>  Hi Detlev,
>
> This is from eric-4.5.1 archive from sourceforge (I maintain eric5 package
> on openSuSE OBS).

You know that 4.5.1 is rather old? The current version is 4.5.19. Do you maintain OBS packages
for openSUSE only or for other distros as well?

> Yes that was me who did some Russian translations for eric :). I was
> somewhat busy lately. Would you
> accept partial translations if I'll have time to do it little by little?

Sure I'll accept partial updates. This is better than none at all. Maybe you concentrate your
contribution on the eric5 development line (i.e. 5.5) which is planned to be released beginning of
2015. That would give enough time for the completion of the translations.

Regards,
Detlev--
*Detlev Offenbach*
detlev at die-offenbachs.de